Holiday Projects with Very Little Ones
• Fingerpaint Santa and his reindeer.
• Create snowglobes by supergluing small action figures to the lid of a clean jar. Fill jar with oil and glitter, screw the top on tight and flip over.
• Write letters to Santa.
• Dress your pets up in Christmas garb and have a photo shoot with the kiddos.
Holiday Projects with Somewhat Little and Middle Ones
• Host a sugar decorating party with cookie cutters and colored icing.
• Get them involved in decorating the tree.
• Make a holiday countdown garland and tear off a bit each day until it's time to open presents.
• Make an occasion out of wrapping gifts for the rest of your family.
• Write a holiday story together and let your kids illustrate it.
• Cut out paper snowflakes to decorate your walls and windows.
Holiday Projects with Preteens and Teens
• Take a lesson together—try sewing, knitting or clay crafting.
• Throw a gourmet hot chocolate tasting party.
• Make your own holiday wreaths.
• Let them design your family's holiday card and/or write a letter to send to all your family and friends about your year.
• Teach them to cook your family's favorite holiday meal.