CLINTON, Miss. (AP) — An Associated Press analysis finds that the package of state aid ...1 day, 7 hours ago ...
A Jackson city councilman wants to put a halt to the expansion of payday loan stores, check cashers and liquor ...Feb. 5
The Jackson Police Department is conducting investigations into six cases involving perpetrators committing the crimes of carjacking, armed robbery of ...Feb. 4
From the Wire
- Crime Hinds County Sheriff Dept Makes $3 Million Drug Stop
- Justice Police Officials Quarrel Over Effort to Raise Bar on Force
- Crime Couple Wanted in Crime Spree Led Police on Chase; 1 Killed
- World Experts Say Launch Won't Bring N. Korea Much Closer to ICBM
- World After Criticism, Brazil Transferring Zika Samples to US
The website BoomFantasy.com, which up until now has focused on sports, is launching a "live fantasy" game to coincide with ...Feb. 5
- UN Working Group That Came to Jackson Files Report on Racism, Discrimination, Xenophobia, Afrophobia
- Yarber Responds to Airport Legislation: 'Takeover'
- Hillary Name-Checks Jackson Over Lead Contamination
- Mississippi Nationally Recognized for Not Lying
- Airport Bill Touching Down Next Week
- Bert Case, Legendary Jackson TV Newsman, Dies
Like many people who live in Jackson, we were taken aback when we heard that state Sen. Josh Harkins planned to submit legislation to change the composition of what is now the Jackson Municipal Airport Authority.
When Caren Zucker learned that her son, Mickey, had autism in 1996, she was ushered into a dark, misunderstood corner of the medical world.
At a time when racial, social, and economic tensions seem to be at an all-time high, Jackson-based hip-hop artist Jason Thompson, who performs as PyInfamous, wants to offer a slightly different perspective: one of "us" and not "them."
The most common new year's resolution I hear in my office is, not surprisingly, better health—but making it happen proves difficult for many people.
The food and drink offerings at Fenian's Pub have changed in recent months, since new head chef and general manager Ryan Cassell overhauled and upgraded the menu.
Some of the allegations regarding the University of Mississippi's football program date back to previous coach Houston Nutt, but others involve current coach Hugh Freeze's tenure.