Google Inc. is suing Mississippi Attorney General Jim Hood, trying to block him from pursuing ...11 hours, 39 minutes ago ...
"School choice" is a hot-button political phrase, used in some form since the 1960s. At its most generic, it means ...Dec. 17
From the Wire
See, the way Thalia Mara Hall is set up.... Kevin Hart will perform in Jackson on Jan. 25. Tickets went ...Dec. 19
- Holly Springs Becomes 9th City To Pass LGBT Resolution
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers To Hold A Free Agent Tryout At Smith-Wills
- Jackson Advocate: Kenny Stokes Going After His Old Ward 3 Council Seat After All
- Hinds GOP Plays 'Obama Card' Against Carson in Ward 1 Race
- LaRita Cooper-Stokes Resigns. What's Next for Ward 3?
- Rep. Bennie Thompson Wants Hearings on Deaths of Mike Brown, Eric Garner and Others
Despite new information about social and economic disparities facing lesbian, gay bisexual and transgender people in the South, Mississippi continues to make slow, steady progress toward equality.
Ballet Magnificat! of Jackson adds another element to your holiday accoutrements with "Most Incredible Christmas," at Thalia Mara Hall on Saturday, Dec. 20, and Sunday, Dec. 21.
Argiflex, the stage name of neo-rave electronic artist Curtis Lehr, 21, isn't about meeting expectations or making music that appeals to everyone. Quite the opposite, in fact.
Holiday eating can result in an extra pound or two every year, the National Institutes of Health reports, and the holiday season can set the precedent for the upcoming year.
When the weather begins to get cold or even if rain is in the forecast, the first thing that comes to my mind is soup.
On Thursday, Dec. 4, the Southwestern Athletic Conference honored Jackson State running back Jeffery Moore, a star for the Tigers from the late 1970s.