Even if the fourth-ranked Bulldogs (9-1, 5-1 Southeastern Conference) win their final two regular-season games, ...42 minutes ago ...
President Obama's Immigration Accountability Executive Action focuses on toughening border protections against people entering the U.S. illegally, deporting people who ...4 hours, 47 minutes ago ...
The quality of education in Mississippi is falling behind the rest of the nation with only 61 percent of students ...Nov. 19
We celebrated our Men of Character for their continued support of Domestic Abuse Awareness.
On November 12, 2014, a hearing was held at the federal courthouse to argue that the state's banning of same-sex ...
From the Wire
- College Arkansas Hosts Ole Miss: Things to Watch
- National Ferguson Grand Jury Still In Session, Protest Groups, Brown Family Call for Calm
- Crime Mike Moore, Others Join Board to Review Epp's Prison Contracts
- College Mississippi State Starting Safety Arrested, Suspended
- Education Ole Miss Leader: Lymphoma Treatment Going Well
The Jackson branch of the NAACP is calling for the ouster of Connie Cochran, the chairwoman of the Hinds County ...Nov. 19
- Governor Snubs Public Education Funding
- Stanford: Gun Carry Laws Linked To Increase in Violent Crime 1 comment
- Roger Wicker to Lead NRSC, but For How Long?
- Chaney, Goodman, Schwerner to Posthumously Receive the Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Reeves, Bryant Giving McCrory Donations to Charity 1 comment
- Neo-Confederates Introduce Heritage Initiative
A federal appeals court said Thursday that it won't reconsider its earlier ruling that a 2012 Mississippi abortion law is unconstitutional. The decision means the law remains blocked and Mississippi's only abortion clinic remains open.
Simple facts about what built today's inequality are not discussed by people like Charles Barbour. They still use the same old-school scare tactics that should offend white voters because they assume we're too dumb to see through the lies and ...
When I read in the St. Andrew's Cathedral newsletter about local artist William Goodman's four-week art and faith course on Wednesday evenings, I decided to give it a shot.
Yazoo City native Brandon Mitchell has been singing as long as he can remember, but it wasn't until he took his talent to church that he realized how it could move people.
In this day and age, it can be hard to stay on top of trends while staying within your budget. One way to combat that is shopping at thrift stores. Here are some cool items JFP staffers have found at ...
Though the word "revolution" ordinarily indicates an intention to dramatically change things, Seafood R'evolution actually seeks to preserve and honor Mississippi's seafood culture and heritage.
For Mississippi State University, football has come full circle.