The 2016 session marked a turning point in the political landscape of the state. After ...24 minutes ago ...
Siemens representative Frank D. Gagliardi spent most of his presentation to the Jackson City Council's Budget Committee Monday scribbling notes ...May 3
Connie Michael, the owner of Colorful Creations Printing, will host the third annual Power Conference: Women Doing Business, which takes ...May 3
From the Wire
- National Teacher Sick-Outs Close Most Detroit Schools for a 2nd Day
- World Press Freedom Day: Journalists Keep Working Despite Threats
- National Virginia GOP Lawmakers to Sue Over Felons' Voting Rights
- World Protests Disband After IS Group Carries Out 2nd Iraq Bombing
- LGBT LGBT Rights Protesters Vow to Keep Fighting Mississippi Law
Gov. Phil Bryant released the following statement after Sen. Ted Cruz suspended his presidential campaign: "Tonight, Sen. Ted Cruz ended ...May 4
- No Confirmed Measles Cases in Mississippi; Health Dept. Takes Precautions
- The Saints' Draft Graded, Other Mississippi Players Drafted
- Zoo Blues Goes Forward Despite the Weather
- Laremy Tunsil's Scandals Take Over First Round of the NFL Draft
- Looking to the NFL Draft
- Rep. Kimberly Campbell to Leave House of Representatives
Siemens representative Frank D. Gagliardi spent most of his presentation to the Jackson City Council's Budget Committee Monday scribbling notes in the margins of the paper on the podium before him as council members and City employees let loose their ...
Jackson native Susan Marquez's commitment to writing tends to keep her busy, whether it's her freelance work for various Mississippi publications, editing books for other authors or writing her own.
Over the past 23 years, followers of the local music scene have become well acquainted with the modern-day soul and R&B style of cover band Compozitionz, but for about six years, the group has also helped to steer the next ...
The Islamic Heritage Festival is Saturday, April 30.
Matthew Freeman, a counselor at Provine, founded the Provine Culinary Society in 2014 with the goal of exposing to students to healthy, diverse and international cuisine they could find in their own communities.
The Cowboys took Mississippi State's Dak Prescott with the 135th overall pick in the fourth round of the NFL draft Saturday, two days after a failed bid to trade up for another first-round choice so they could get Paxton Lynch ...