The Mississippi Public Service Commission will hear public comments Tuesday on a plan to mandate ...17 hours, 12 minutes ago ...
Ahead of a hearing on the matter, the City of Jackson has responded to a lawsuit from the Mississippi State ...10 hours, 19 minutes ago ...
Ciara Brown calls her restaurant, Ciara's Bakery and Cafe, "a one-stop shop where you can taste the difference."10 hours, 32 minutes ago ...
From the Wire
- World Syria: New Russian Strikes, Talks in Paris on Assad's Future
- National 'We Began to Run': Students Describe Horror of Shooting
- National Oregon Marijuana Shops Begin Sales to Recreational Users
- National House to Vote on Defense Bill that Obama Threatens to Veto
- World Afghan Troops Push into City of Kunduz, Taliban in Retreat
After last Saturday's 59-27 loss to Grambling Stat, Jackson State made the decision to fire head coach Harold Jackson during ...Oct. 6
- Initiative 42 Campaign Asks Secretary of State to Review Ballots for Errors
- Saints Week 3 Game Review: Reasons for Optimism in Week 4
- Petition Drive to Remove Confederate Emblem from State Flag OK'd
- JATRAN Rebranding Survey Under Way
- For the Saints, Scoring Slowly Is (Almost) More Important Than Scoring
- RePublic Schools Inc. Receives $9.6 million Federal Grant
Since losing his seat in redistricting, Rep. Cecil Brown, D-Jackson, decided to run for the Public Service Commission.
Walking through the Mississippi Museum of Art's latest exhibit, "Bright Fields: The Mastery of Marie Hull," is like taking a trip through time.
Lucas Pettey, Owen Rockwell and Jason Mathena of The Vibe Doctors will perform for their album release show Friday, Sept. 25, at Sneaky Beans.
One of the things I often say is cool about Jackson is that it seems that if you have a creative idea, there's something about this place that makes it possible for ideas to take root, become a reality, find ...
John Tierre Miller, owner of Johnny T's Bistro and Blues, got tired of talking and decided to take matters into his own hands. He opened his restaurant on July 24 of this year.
It is early in the 2015 NFL season, but with the New Orleans Saints sitting at 0-3 with star quarterback Drew Brees out with an injury, it might be time for them to start thinking about the next few years.