"Trailer McQuilkin: An Uncommon Beauty"
See the Ocean Springs native's paintings of endangered plants in the Mississippi Sound Welcome Center. Open 10 a.m.-5 p.m. Tuesday-Saturday. The artist reception is July 12 at 5:30 p.m.
- Ongoing: until Saturday, November 24, 2012
- Where: Ohr-O'Keefe Museum of Art, Biloxi
- Cost: $10, $8 seniors and military, $5 students with ID and ages 6-17
- Contact Phone: 228-374-5547
- Categories: Exhibits and Openings (All), Museum Exhibits
This event was posted June 12, 2012 and last updated June 22, 2012