Easter Egg Hunt
At the Museum Complex. Includes egg dyeing, an egg roll, an egg hunt at noon, a celebrity egg toss, pictures with the Easter Bunny, games, train, pony, wagon and carousel rides, refreshments and more.
- When: Saturday, April 19, 2014, 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Where: Mississippi Agriculture and Forestry Museum, Jackson
- Cost: $6, $4 ages 3-18, wagon rides: $2 per person, pony and carousel rides: $1 per child ($48 inches or smaller)
- Contact Phone: 601-432-4500
- Categories: Holiday (All)
Ag Museum Easter Egg Hunt
April 19, 2014
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Egg Hunt will begin at 12:00 noon.)
$4 CHILDREN (3 – 18)
Sponsored by the MS Egg Marketing Board and the MS Beef Council
-Celebrity Egg Toss
-Easter Egg Hunt
-Pictures with the Easter Bunny
*Entrance to the museum
*Games and egg related activities
*Complimentary biscuit with beef sausage. (WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
-Additional activities include:
*Pony rides and carousel rides for $1 per child (children 48 inches or smaller)
*Mule drawn wagon rides for $2 per person.
For more information please contact the Ag Museum at 601-432-4500 or visit our website at http://www.msagmuseum.org