Fashion Week New Orleans Model Casting Call
At the food court. Women must be at least 5'7" barefoot and wear heels, and men must be at least 5'11". Wear black. Fashion Week New Orleans is March 20-24.
- When: Saturday, January 5, 2013, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Where: Gulfport Premium Outlets (1000 Factory Shop Blvd., Gulfport)
- Contact E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Categories: All, fashion
Attention models! It’s time for the Fashion Week NOLA 2013 model casting call! This year we’re expanding our horizons (and yours too!) by holding casting calls in 4 different cities to scout runway talent.
Friday January 4th- Lafayette, LA
Saturday January 5th- Gulf Port, MS
Sunday January 6th-New Orleans, LA
Wednesday January 23rd- Baton Rouge, LA
Models selected will compete in a Model Walk Off to win a scouting trip to Los Angeles, compliments of John Robert Powers.
You could follow in the footsteps of FWNOLA models, Taylor Hamric and Victoria Henley. Taylor was discovered at FWNOLA and now lives in New York where she is signed with Wilhelmina! Victoria was on America’s Next Top Model Cycle 19, where she was in the Top 5.
Inspired by Fashion Week New York and Louisiana’s richly diverse culture, Fashion Week New Orleans’ goal is to showcase the talents and collections of established and emerging fashion designers, brand houses, boutiques and retailers in a series of runway shows, fashion events & exhibitions. New Orleans and the Gulf Coast are recognized globally for the authentic cuisine, musical talent, budding film and celebrity presence & distinctive culture. It is only fitting that the unique talents of fashion designers, boutique owners, make-up artists, hair stylists, models, and fashion enthusiasts are included in the region’s repertoire of artistic talent. Our non profit partners for 2013 are NO/AIDS Task Force, Dress for Success, and CANO (Creative Alliance of New Orleans.
- Girls must be at least 5’7 barefoot and boys must be 5’11. No children please; we will have a casting for children at a later date.
Things to remember when attending casting calls:
- Don’t go overboard! You are a blank canvas waiting for transformation!
- Wash your hair. Pull it back.
- Bring a pair of heels and practice walking in them before you come to the audition. You’ll be barefoot when we measure your height and measurements. Girls must be 5’7 and boys must be 5’11 barefoot.
- Wear black. Don’t hide your figure. Keep it classy. Basics like leggings and tank tops are best.
If you have any other questions, please email us at email@example.com or contact us through Facebook. We hope to see your fresh faces at the casting calls!
Casting Call Details:
Friday January 4th- Lafayette, LA -10am-12pm Hemline River Ranch 1910 Kaliste Saloom Rd.
Saturday January 5th- Gulfport, MS -2-4pm Food Court, Gulfport Premium Outlets 1000 Factory Shop Blvd.
Sunday January 6th-New Orleans, LA -1-5pm Eiffel Society 2040 St Charles Ave.
Wednesday January 23rd- Baton Rouge, LA -4-6pm Lobby, LSU Human Ecology Building.
Save The Date - FWNOLA // March 20-24, 2013
Stay Fashionably Informed - visit www.fashionweeknola.com
Like us on facebook & Follow us on twitter @fashionweeknola