In Theater 151. Belhaven senior Ginny Holladay directs the Victorian thriller about a woman's efforts to protect herself from her husband's psychological abuse. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- When: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Belhaven University Center for the Arts, Jackson
- Cost: $10; $5 students and seniors; free for Belhaven faculty, staff, students and immediate families
- Contact Phone: 601-965-7026
- Categories: Stage and Screen (All), Theater
Angel Street by Patrick Hamilton
Tuesday - Saturday, 7:30 pm, Theatre 151
Directed by senior Ginny Holladay
A Victorian thriller, Angel Street, tells the story of a young wife whose fragile mental state hangs in the balance between her potentially dangerous husband and an eccentric detective claiming to have all the answers. General Admission $10; $5 for Students and Seniors. Complimentary admission for Belhaven Faculty/Staff/Students and immediate families. Doors open at 7 pm.