Farish Street Heritage Festival
The annual event includes food vendors, a Kiddie Cottage and concerts. Performers include Sugafoot' Ohio Players, Eddie Cotton, Zac Harmon and Cupid. Bring a JSU game ticket stub for an admission discount.
- When: Saturday, September 22, 2012, 4 p.m.
- Where: Historic Farish Street District, Jackson
- Cost: $10 in advance, $15 at the gate
- Contact Phone: 601-948-5667
- Categories: All, Festival
Saturday, September 22nd, the gates open at 4 p.m. for patrons who are interested in taking early advantage of food and merchandise vendors, the Kiddie Cottage, and the best of Mississippi's gospel greats, as well as up and coming artist.
$10.00 in Advance
$15.00 at the Gate!
Tickets are on sale NOW, available at all Bebop locations, Bully's Soul Food Restaurant, and Bama Record shop on Bailey Avenue.
Attention JSU FANS!
Present your football game ticket stub at the gate and get in for a discounted rate!