Neil Simon's "Rumors"
The play is about an upscale dinner party gone awry. Shows are Sept. 13–15 at 7:30 p.m. and Sept. 16 at 2:30 p.m.
- When: Friday, September 14, 2012, 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Madison Square Center for the Arts, Madison
- Cost: $12, $10 seniors and students
- Contact Phone: 601-953-0181
- Contact E-mail: email@example.com
- Categories: Stage and Screen (All), Theater
$12, $10 seniors and students
Synopsis: At its start, several affluent couples gather in the posh suburban residence of a couple for a dinner party celebrating their hosts’ tenth anniversary. When they arrive, they discover there are no servants, the hostess is missing, and the host – the deputy mayor of New York City – has shot himself through the earlobe. Comic complications arise when, given everyone’s upper class status, they decide they need to do everything possible to conceal the evening’s events from the local police and the media.